Time is TBD|
Accelerate the move to cloud to drive greater resilience, agility and business value from the solution
Time & Location
Time is TBD
About the event
In case you have outdated infrastructure, and its physical replacement is quite complex and costly for you, the Infrastructure workshop will help you to understand how to migrate it ‘as is’ with the identical OS versions and their updates, how to take all advantages from Hybrid Usage Benefit options and to get optimal server configurations.
Cloud Services can help you rethink your cloud strategy and create a roadmap for your journey. We’ll help you unlock business value and innovation faster, and overcome the traditional concerns that have held you back from achieving more with the cloud.
The session is build based on the Microsoft Azure cloud adoption framework and enriched with our recommendations, best practices, and experience.
Duration - up to 2.5 hours
Format - online
Target audience: IT infrastructure administrators, IT infrastructure managers, CTO
Theoretical part – 90 minutes
- Cloud Adoption Framework overview (cloud adoption framework value and planning, assessment and migration plan planning and execution, link of cloud migration to company’s business needs).
- Migration methods overview
- Available migration tools and their use cases
Hands-on-lab is based on demo infrastructure – 1, 5 hours
- Discovery (determine the list of servers, and virtual machines that we plan to migrate)
- Assessment (the system determines server profile by the main resources: memory, processor, disks, also detects migration blocking points and dependencies)
- Replication (replication of disk images)
- Migration (Stage 1 - test migration and quality control of replication, apply changes to the initial infrastructure, adjusting to launch replicated systems in the Azure. Stage 2 - main migration, activating all systems in Azure with the subsequent deactivation of the on-premises infrastructure)
- Basic tools setup (Azure Monitor, Azure Advisor to control security threats and costs efficiently)